3 Day West Boulder Trip
Meet at the West Boulder Trail Head at 8 a.m.
We will take some time to introduce you to your horse, get you comfortable in your saddle and go over everything you need to know in order to enjoy your ride. Our guides will pack your gear onto our pack mules and we will hit the trail!
The ride to camp is about 2 hours. When you arrive our cook will prepare a hearty lunch. The afternoon is yours to enjoy while choosing from a multitude of activities including fishing, hiking, photography, wildflower picking, day rides on your horse or just relaxing in camp or next to the river.
At supper time our camp cook will prepare a hot western style campfire meal for you to enjoy before heading to bed in your comfortable tent.
Our camp cook will start your morning with a hearty breakfast. You can spend the day enjoying yourself as you wish. Day hikes from camp, trail rides with our guides, fishing, photography or just relaxing.
Lunch and supper will be prepared by our camp cook.
Our camp cook will start your morning with a hearty breakfast. You will have the morning to enjoy camp, hiking, fishing or relaxing while our guides back your items back on to our pack mules.
You can spend the day enjoying yourself as you wish. Day hikes from camp, trail rides with our guides, fishing, photography or just relaxing.
Lunch will be provided by our camp cook then we will hit the trail and head for the trail head mid afternon.
Your riding horse
All meals – including breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, desserts and drinks.
Professional, knowledgeable, friendly guides and wranglers.
Sleeping bag and pad
Access to satellite phone and inReach texting device for emergencies
You Will Need:
- Tennis shoes or sandals for fishing/swimming
- Brimmed hat for sun protection
- Light weight gloves
- Warm hat that covers ears
- Wool or fleece jacket
- Wool base layer shirt long and short sleeve
- Nylon light weight hiking pants
- Nylon shorts
- Waterproof rain jacket
- Waterproof rain pants
- Hiking boots/shoes
- Headlamp or flashlight and extra batteries
- Fishing gear (optional)
- Binoculars (optional)
- Camera with extra batteries (optional)
- Charging pack for cell phone (optional – you will not have service but may want it for pictures!)
- Wash cloth and small pack towel
- Toiletries such as tooth paste, unscented deodorant, lip balm, sunscreen, unscented lotion, insect repellent, personal medications.
- Guide gratuity (industry recommendation is 10-20% of the trip cost)